· Leave your EGO at the door
· Practice Mechanics, consistency, and then intensity!
· If you don’t know ask a coach
· The WOD floor is for WODs
· You are allowed a rope, water and a towel ONLY on the WOD floor
· Chalk is a privilege that can be removed
· Do NOT drop Kettle bells, Dumbells and unloaded barbells,
· Put your bottles, used tape and any other crap in the bin
· Keep the gym clean! if you sweat, bleed or cry, clean it up
· Put ALL of your kit back where you found it
· Do not bring bad hygiene into the box
· Never CHEAT
· Treat others as you wish to be treated
· Introduce yourself to New Members (we were all there once)
· Write your time on the board to be beaten not for others to see
· Put things in perspective…. its fitness, ENJOY it
· The CrossFit Class remains priority on the box floor
· All equipment in open gym must be returned and stored correctly.
· If you’re not sure how to use a piece of equipment, please seek guidance from a coach
· The CrossFit Class has priority over the pull up rig CrossFit
· The open gym is NOT for socialising or spectating, it is for training.
· You MUST control your equipment and keep it within your work
· Away from the WOD floor, the Mezz and changing rooms are for socialising, enjoy a coffee or some Netflix
· We will periodically throw away items that remain unclaimed.
· Performance enhancing drugs are not tolerated at Deviant Strength and conditioning. You will be asked to leave.
Membership is a rolling contract. The minimum membership is 1 month. All monthly fees must be paid in full, regardless of usage. There is no refund in whole or in part. Memberships are non-transferrable. If you pay for a month and cannot attend you are not entitled to a refund or extension. You are free to upgrade/downgrade your membership from month to month by choosing and paying for a different package. Cash membership payments are not accepted except as a one-off by prior agreement.
Memberships can only be frozen under certain circumstances made by prior agreement with Deviant Strength and conditioning. Any requests with regard to membership require 5 working days to process.
If you cancel your membership and were on a deal/price we no longer offer, you will not be entitled to this offer again if you decide to re-join.
In the event of Deviant Strength & Conditioning becoming full, we will create a waiting list for new members. If you cancel your membership, your place will be given to the first person on our waiting list, and you will go on this waiting list and will have to wait until there is a free membership place before you can re-join.
Deviant Strength & Conditioning Ltd. is strongly committed to the security and protection of members’ personal information and we do our utmost at all times to ensure privacy. We take the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We strive to conform to the UK and European Data Protection laws. We do not share any information with third parties, nor do we collect or retain any information other than that necessary for us to provide our services to you.
We use members’ personal information only as necessary for us to provide our services to you. We do not share any information with unrelated third parties nor do we collect or retain any information other than is required for the provision of our products or services. Information collected during the online registration process is stored securely. Information collected will be securely destroyed if it is no longer required by CrossFit Deviant (trading name of Deviant Strength and Conditioning Ltd).
Members may request details of personal information, which we hold under the Data Protection Act/forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation. A small fee will be payable. Copies of the information can be obtained by writing to us at If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. We request all members check their details for accuracy annually and make any necessary changes. This includes redoing our waiver if any information has been changed on 'Smartwaiver', we will email reminders for this. Please note if you wish not to receive emails or contact from us, you need to ‘opt out’ and complete an email verification to show your consent in order for us to comply with legal requirements. We require contact with active members and prospective members to allow us to communicate effectively.
Where we engage third party contractors (e.g. coaches, presenters) to perform services for us, those third party contractors may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances, those third party contractors must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this. Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
CrossFit Deviant makes use of third party software to manage waivers, card payments and membership, provided by Sugarwod, Teamup, Gocardless, Smartwaiver and Sumup. All listed companies have their own privacy and data security policy with regard to client information. You can access this information on their website.
Personal information collected by CrossFit Deviant and our website crossfit-deviant.com is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. We will protect your personal information no matter where we process or store your data.
Changes to our Policy: From time to time, it may be necessary for us to review and revise this Policy. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and should this occur, the amendment will be posted on our website and will be effective immediately.
The Company Director has shared this policy with all staff members so everyone is aware our requirements under the Data Protection Act/forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation and other relevant legislation. All staff have been made aware how to handle personal data, in this case, not to share with anyone at any time unless required to by Law, and that it is a criminal offence to do so.
Our business Terms and Conditions are available on our website which outlines how we use personal information. This is freely available information so anyone visiting our website can access it.
Any requests for personal information go straight to the Company director for action.
Links to Third party privacy policies:
Smart waiver: https://www.smartwaiver.com/p/privacy
Unsubscribe to our mailing list